Pomegranate salad with mango and rocket
This salad is made in no-time and tastes amazing too. The sweet taste of mango and pomegranate perfectly complements the creamy, salty taste of feta.
- Heat a frying pan and toast the pine nuts on a medium heat for about 3 mins. until golden brown. Cool them on a plate.
- Cut the mango into two halves along the stone. Score each half into squares without cutting through the skin. Turn out the halves with your thumb and slice off the cubes. Or use a mango slicer.
- Cut off the top of the pomegranate. Cut through the skin over the segments. Break open the fruit. Remove the pomegranate seeds.
- Slice the feta into cubes. Combine the olive oil, vinegar and mustard to make a dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the rocket in a bowl and add the mango, feta and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with the dressing and scatter over the cress and the pine nuts.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 455 kcal
- 13 g
- 29 g
- 10 g
- 33 g
- 29 g
- 5 g