Salad with avocado and egg
Come rain or shine, this salad will bring the taste of summer! This is one of our favourite salads and ready in an instant. The creamy and nutty flavour of avocado is perfect salad ingredient
- 300 g chicken breast
- 2 tbsp chicken seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 sweet pepper
- 2 apples
- 1 small red onion
- 2 avocados
- 100 g mixed salad leaves
- 4-6 tbsp salad dressing of your choice (lactose-free)
- Salt and pepper
- Rub the chicken with chicken seasoning. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Fry the chicken over a medium heat until golden brown and cooked in about 10 minutes. Leave to cool a little, then slice the chicken.
- Meanwhile, boil the eggs in 8 minutes until hard. Shock the eggs under cold running water and peel them. Slice the eggs into wedges.
- Slice the sweet pepper and apples. Finely chop the onion.
- Cut the avocados all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone, scoop the flesh out of the skin and cut into cubes.
- Mix all the sliced ingredients with the salad leaves, drizzle with the dressing and season salt and pepper.
Prefer a vegetarian version? Replace the chicken breast with lentils and use a honey mustard dressing.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 495 kcal
- 27 g
- 35 g
- 5 g
- 15 g
- 12 g
- 7 g