Roast green asparagus and vegetables
This oven dish is simple, but extremely tasty. The vegetables are prepared in an instant and the oven does the rest of the work.
- Directly to...
- 1 bunch green asparagus (450 g)
- 1 large onion
- 250 g chestnut mushrooms
- 500 g mini potatoes with skin
- 1 red sweet pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 12 destoned black olives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Slice away the base (1-2 cm) of the asparagus and halve them. Slice the onion into 8 wedges. Wipe the mushrooms and scrub the potatoes but leave the skin intact.
- Halve the pepper, remove the seeds and slice the flesh roughly. Roughly chop the garlic. Mix the vegetables with the garlic and olives on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the vegetables in the middle of the oven for about 30 minutes until cooked.
Tip: Prefer meat or a meat substitute? Slice some vegetarian or beef sausages into chunks and divide them among the vegetables.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 250 kcal
- 6 g
- 9 g
- 1 g
- 33 g
- 6 g
- 7 g