Avocado filled with smoked salmon and egg
A super healthy lunch: avocado with smoked salmon and egg baked in the oven. Very simple and very tasty! Also a great breakfast tip. The creamy and nutty flavour of the avocado is a match made in heaven with the smoked salmon and the egg.
- 3 avocados
- 125 g smoked salmon
- 6 small eggs
- 20 g chives
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 ˚C.
- Cut the avocado all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone. Place the avocado halves on a baking tray and fill each cavity with a slice of smoked salmon.
- Break an egg into a bowl. Scoop out the egg yolk with a spoon and place the yolk on the salmon. Add as much of the white as possible. Repeat this with each of the eggs until all the avocado halves have been filled.
- Carefully place the baking tray in the middle of the oven. Bake the avocados for approx. 8 min. or until the egg white has solidified and the egg yolk is still a little runny.
- Finely chop the chives. Garnish the avocados with the chives.
Tip: Not a fan of salmon? Replace the fish with smoked chicken breast or grated mature cheese.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 285 kcal
- 13 g
- 24 g
- 4 g
- 2 g
- 2 g
- 4 g