Sweet potato slices with baked figs
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 6 figs
- 100 ml olijfolie
- 6 slices of fresh goat cheese
- 6 lollo verde leaves
- 6 tbps honey
- salt and pepper
- Aluminium foil (or BBQ tray)
- 6 Cocktail sticks
- Scrub the sweet potatoes. Cut into evenly sized slices of approx. 1 cm thick.
- Cook the sweet potato in boiling water for approx. 3 minutes until just tender. Drain the stars.
- Halve the figs lengthwise. Brush a sheet of aluminium foil with olive oil. Place the figs on the foil and grill for approx. 3 minutes until soft and tender. Or use a barbecue tray instead of aluminium foil.
- Brush the sweet potato slices with olive oil. Place them on the barbecue for 1 minute. Turn them halfway or when attractive char marks appear.
- Arrange 6 slices of sweet potato on a large plate. Divide the goat cheese over the slices and garnish with the salad leaves.
- Divide the figs over the top of each slice. Drizzle the figs with a little honey. Place another slice of sweet potato on top. Season with salt and pepper. Secure with a cocktail stick.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 395 kcal
- 11 g
- 24 g
- 10 g
- 32 g
- 19 g
- 3 g