Avocado tartlet with pomegranate and burrata
An easy, light and accessible starter or main. It looks really cool with a serving ring, but also works very well without it. Mix the tomato and avocado cubes, divide over four plates, put the burrata on top, then distribute the pesto and pomegranate seeds over the result.
- Directly to...
- serving ring about 10 cm
- Make the pesto.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices, remove the seeds, then cut the flesh into cubes of about 1 cm. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut off the top of the pomegranate. Cut through the shell at the segments and break the fruit open. Remove the seeds.
- Make a cut in the avocados around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone, scoop out the flesh with a spoon, and cut into cubes of about 1 cm. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rinse the serving ring with cold water, do not dry and place on a plate. Fill the ring with a layer of tomato, and flatten until smooth. Place a ball of burrata on top and press down slightly. Top with a layer of avocado, then carefully remove the ring. Make 3 more tartlets in this way.
- Sprinkle with pesto and distribute the pomegranate seeds over the tartlets. Garnish with a few small basil leaves if desired.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 625 kcal
- 10 g
- 59 g
- 14 g
- 8 g
- 8 g
- 10 g