You can enjoy these delicious fresh strawberry tartlets in no time. Perfect to make in summer as a dessert or to serve with coffee or tea.
- Directly to...
- 4 puff pastry slices (frozen)
- 1 egg
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (vanilla) sugar
- 300 g strawberries
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint
- Baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Place the puff pastry slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Beat the egg and brush the puff pastry with egg. Place the springform in the middle of the oven. Bake until the pastry is golden brown for approx. 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In the meanwhile, beat the cream and the sugar with the mixer until stiff.
- Remove the crowns from the strawberries. Slice the strawberries.
- Cut out a circle in the centre of the top of the pastry case. Fill the pastry case with whipped cream. Place the strawberries and mint on top.
- Tip: make the puff pastry cases extra crispy by sprinkling them with sugar.
- Short cut? Can't be bothered to cut out a circle from the pastry? Just press down the top of the pastry and spoon over the cream before adding the strawberries.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 215 kcal
- 3 g
- 17 g
- 11 g
- 12 g
- 4 g
- 1 g