Spicy sweet potato oven-baked fries
Surprise your family or friends with oven-baked, sweet potato fries. Tasty and easy to make. Sprinkle some salt over the fries for a tasty snack or side dish. The kids will also love the sweet taste of these veggie fries.
- Directly to...
- Side dish, Appetisers and snacks
- 4 persons
- 15 min. preparation 25 min. in de oven
- 290 kcal Nutrition Value
- Gluten free Lactose free
- 1 kg sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- ½ tbsp chilli powder (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, slice them into 1 cm thick batons. Divide them over a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Mix the paprika powder and chilli powder with the olive oil. Press the garlic and add. Drizzle the fries with the oil mixture. Bake the fries in the middle of the oven for about 25 min. until golden brown and cooked. Turn them halfway. Season with sea salt.
Kid’s tip: Leave out the chilli powder! But lots of children do like spicy foods. Let them get used to different tastes.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 290 kcal
- 3 g
- 8 g
- 1 g
- 49 g
- 13 g
- 6 g