- 200 g butter+ extra for greasing
- 300 g flour
- 100 g fine caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1.2 litres Greek yoghurt
- Blue, green, yellow and red food colouring
- 1 kiwi
- 1 tbsp nuts
- ½ pomegranates
- 1 mango
- 50 g blueberries
- 50 g blackberries
- 50 g raspberries
- 1 tsp white and/or black sesame seeds
- Rectangular cake tin with loose base
- Cut the butter into cubes. Mix the flour with the sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Add the butter and knead with cool hands and your fingertips until the mixture resembles crumbs. Add the egg and 1-2 tablespoons of cold water. Quickly knead into a firm dough. Shape the dough into a flat ball, wrap in plastic film and leave to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Grease the cake tin with butter. Line the base of the form with the dough. Push up the edges slightly. Place the cake form in the middle of the oven and bake for approx. 15 minutes until golden and cooked. Cool on a wire rack.
- Divide the yoghurt over 4 bowls. Add some of the food colouring to each bowl to create a lovely blue, green, yellow and red colour.
- Peel and slice the kiwis. Finely chop the nuts.
- Cut off the top of the pomegranate. Cut through the skin over the segments. Break open the fruit. Remove the pomegranate seeds.
- Cut the mango into two halves along the stone or use a melon slicer. Use a melon baller to scoop 4 balls from the flesh. Remove the skin from the rest of the mango and slice the flesh.
- Divide the 4 colours of yoghurt over the cake base. Arrange the fruit, nuts and sesame seeds on top.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 625 kcal
- 14 g
- 38 g
- 24 g
- 55 g
- 29 g
- 3 g