Passion fruit smoothie with mango and papaya
Tangy passion fruit brings a new layer of flavour. A smoothie that is already scrumptious is lifted by the passion fruit.
- Directly to...
- 1 golden papaya
- 1 mango
- 500 ml Greek yoghurt 0%
- 200 ml (organic) apple juice
- 4 passion fruits
- Halve the papaya lengthwise. Spoon out the seeds. Scoop the flesh out of the skin and roughly chop.
- In the meanwhile, slice the mango into two halves along the stone. Score each half into squares without cutting through the skin. Turn out the halves with your thumb and slice off the cubes. Or use a mango slicer.
- Place the mango and papaya flesh in the blender. Add the yoghurt and apple juice. Blend to create a smoothie.
- Halve the passion fruits and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Add to the smoothie and blend briefly for another 5 seconds. Divide over 4 glasses.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 165 kcal
- 13 g
- 1 g
- 0 g
- 25 g
- 25 g
- 3 g