Oatmeal porridge with raspberry sauce
Make a delicious warm porridge for yourself. Many variations are possible. You can prepare the porridge with plant-based milk and various toppings. Our favourite topping is raspberries!
- 400 ml (plant-based) milk
- 80 g oatmeal
- 125 g raspberries
- 10 g coconut blossom sugar
- Bring the milk to the boil in a saucepan and add the oatmeal. Let the porridge cook for approx. 8 minutes until it is thick, stirring all the time.
- Reserve a few raspberries as a garnish. Put the rest in a small pan with 2 tablespoons of water and the coconut blossom sugar and bring to the boil. Mash the raspberries with a fork to a create chunky sauce.
- Divide the porridge over 2 bowls and pour over the raspberry sauce. Scatter the reserved raspberries on top.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 280 kcal
- 13 g
- 6 g
- 3 g
- 41 g
- 17 g
- 5 g