We have transformed a very popular treat into a healthy breakfast! Kickstart the day by treating yourself. Life can't get much better.... It's not a real dessert, but it tastes like one. Deliciously fresh and sweet.
- Directly to...
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 2 limes
- 100 ml (organic) apple juice
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 avocado
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut blossom sugar + extra for garnish
- Place a can of coconut milk in the fridge for at least 12 hours. This will separate the water and cream component of the milk. Pour the coconut water into the blender. Pour the cream in a bowl. Place in the fridge until use.
- Squeeze the limes. Add the juice to the coconut water with the apple juice and maple syrup.
- Slice the avocado all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone, scoop the flesh out of the skin with a spoon and place in the blender. Blend to create a smooth mixture. Mix in the chia seeds. Divide over 2 glasses and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Beat the cream with the coconut blossom sugar as lightly as possible with the mixer. Divide the coconut cream over the glasses. Sprinkle with extra coconut blossom sugar.
- Tip: Make this dish before you go to bed. Your breakfast will be ready and waiting next morning!
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 685 kcal
- 6 g
- 56 g
- 35 g
- 34 g
- 28 g
- 11 g