Guacamole with mango and pomegranate
This guacamole is irresistible! The perfect dip for tortilla chips or as a side dish for Mexican dishes. But also on a slice of toasted bread.
- Cut the avocado all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone, scoop the flesh out of the skin and place in a bowls.
- Halve the lime and squeeze one half over the avocado. Mash the flesh with a fork but leave some texture.
- Chop the shallot and finely chop the garlic. Halve the jalapeño pepper and remove the seeds. Finely chop half the pepper (or use the whole pepper if you like hot and spicy). Thinly slice the tomato. Add the shallot, garlic, pepper and tomato to the avocado.
- Cut the mango into two halves along the stone. Peel the fruit and finely dice the flesh. Add to the guacamole.
- Cut off the top of the pomegranate. Cut through the skin over the segments. Break open the fruit. Remove the pomegranate seeds from the fruit and add to the guacamole. Season the guacamole with salt and pepper.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 295 kcal
- 3 g
- 18 g
- 2 g
- 25 g
- 22 g
- 8 g