Fruit salad with rambutan
Fancy an exotic salad full of tasty fruit? A plate bursting with sensational flavours from all over the world.
- Score the fruit right around and remove the skin.
- Cut the mango into two halves along the stone. Score each half into squares without cutting through the skin. Turn out the halves with your thumb and slice off the cubes. Or use a mango slicer.
- Remove the pineapple crown, quarter lengthwise and remove the skin. Slice the flesh into small chunks.
- Cut off the top of the pomegranate. Cut through the skin over the segments. Break open the fruit and remove the seeds.
- Mix the mango, pineapple, pomegranate seeds and blueberries and divide over 2 bowls. Garnish with the rambutans.
Short cut: Too much trouble preparing the pomegranate? Use ready-prepared pomegranate seeds. Easy and convenient!
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 335 kcal
- 4 g
- 1 g
- 0 g
- 72 g
- 67 g
- 10 g