Bagel with ricotta and strawberries
A bagel looks like a donut. But bagels are not fried, they are immersed in water before being baked in the oven. The classic New York bagel is filled with cream cheese and salmon but our version with strawberries and ricotta is equally tasty.
- 4 bagels
- 1 lime
- 250 g ricotta
- 2 tbsp honey
- 250 g strawberries
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- 2 sprigs of mint (optional)
- Halve the bagels and toast them in the toaster until golden brown. Or place them under the grill with the cut sides facing up.
- Squeeze the lime. Mix the juice with the ricotta and honey in a bowl.
- Remove the crowns from the strawberries. Slice the strawberries.
- Spread some ricotta on one half of the bagels. Divide the strawberries over the ricotta and sprinkle with the coconut. If you wish, garnish with some mint leaves and cover with the other bagel half.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 390 kcal
- 13 g
- 14 g
- 7 g
- 52 g
- 12 g
- 3 g