Strawberry tiramisu with red fruit
This scrumptious dessert starring strawberries and red fruit is a true taste of summer. A tasty and spectacular dish with enough servings for a large group.
- Directly to...
- 10 persons
- 30 min. preparation 20 min. in the oven
- 625 kcal Nutrition Value
- 6 sheets of gelatine
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 6 egg yolks
- 150 g caster sugar
- 600 ml whipping cream
- 100 g strawberry jam
- 500 g mascarpone
- 250 g strawberries
- approx. 12 sponge fingers
- 125 g blueberries
- 125 g raspberries
- 125 g blackberries
- 125 g redcurrants
- Round bowl (approx. 24 cm ø)
- Soak the sheets of gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Bring the wine to the boil in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and add the squeezed gelatine and stir until it has dissolved. Leave to cool (in a bowl of cold water or in the fridge).
- Beat the egg yolks with half of the caster sugar over a pan of simmering water ( au bain-marie) with the mixer until light and airy. Remove from the heat source and beat the yolk mixture has quadrupled in volume.
- Whip the cream with the mixer until stiff.
- Stir the rest of the sugar and the strawberry jam through the mascarpone. Stir in the wine mixture. Then fold the egg yolks and whipped cream through this mixture as lightly as possible.
- Remove the crowns from the strawberries. Slice the strawberries. Reserve 4 attractive strawberries as a garnish. Add the strawberry slices to the mascarpone.
- Divide half of the strawberry mascarpone over the base of the dish. Arrange the sponge fingers on top. Spread the rest of the strawberry mascarpone over this layer. Mix all the red fruits and divide them over the mascarpone. Leave the tiramisu in the fridge for at least 4 hours to firm up.
- Kids tip: replace the white wine with fruit syrup and add only 100 g of caster sugar. Beat 75 g with the egg yolks and stir the rest through the mascarpone.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 625 kcal
- 9 g
- 49 g
- 31 g
- 33 g
- 31 g
- 2 g