Prawn skewer with physalis berries
Surprise your family and friends with this unusual BBQ recipe. It is quick and easy to prepare and tastes delicious. What's more, these tropical skewers are a stylish addition to your BBQ table.
- Directly to...
- 12 large, peeled tiger prawns
- 1 tbsp fish seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 courgette
- 125 g physalis berries
- 2 sprigs dill
- bbq or grill pan
- 4 metal skewers
- Stir the prawns, fish seasoning and olive oil together and leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the courgette into half moon slices. Remove the paper-like husk from the physalis berries and rinse them. Thread the shrimp, berries and zucchini onto the skewers, alternating as you go.
- Grill the skewers on a hot barbecue for 5 minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked through. Turn them regularly. Alternatively, heat a grill pan and grill them for around 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the dill and sprinkle over the skewers.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 155 kcal
- 19 g
- 5 g
- 1 g
- 8 g
- 7 g
- 1 g