- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Cook the edamame for approx. 8 minutes and rinse under cold water. Push out the beans from the skin.
- Cut the mango into two halves along the stone. Score each half into squares without cutting through the skin. Turn out the halves with your thumb and slice off the cubes. Or use a mango slicer.
- Thinly slice the salmon and slice the onion into rings.
- Slice the avocado all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone, scoop the flesh out of the skin and cut into cubes.
- Divide the rice over 4 bowls and divide the edamame, mango, salmon, avocado and red cabbage over the rice. Scatter with the spring onion and sesame seeds.
- Mix the soy sauce, caster sugar, sesame oil, sunflower oil and rice vinegar into a dressing and drizzle over the bowls.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 795 kcal
- 31 g
- 36 g
- 5 g
- 82 g
- 22 g
- 9 g