Poké bowl with mango, avocado and sweet potato
The sensation at the moment is a poké bowl. We've made a delicious vegan variant with mango, avocado and sweet potato. Add your favourite ingredients as you like!
- Directly to...
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and cut into 1.5 cm cubes. Heat the olive oil in frying pan and fry the sweet potatoes on a medium heat in about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut off the top of the pomegranate. Cut through the skin over the segments. Break open the fruit and remove the seeds.
- Cut the mango into two halves along the stone. Score each half into squares without cutting through the skin. Turn out the halves with your thumb and slice off the cubes. Or use a mango slicer.
- Slice the avocado all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone, scoop the flesh out of the skin and cut across into slices. Fan out the avocado slices.
- Divide the rice over 4 bowls. Then divide the sweet potato, pomegranate seeds, mango, avocado, corn, red cabbage and chickpeas over the 4 bowls.
- Sprinkle the bowls with sesame seeds and drizzle with soy sauce.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 750 kcal
- 19 g
- 20 g
- 3 g
- 116 g
- 28 g
- 16 g