Poké bowl with green asparagus and salmon
Our favourite poké bowl features salmon and green asparagus. And you can present it on the table in 30 minutes!
- Directly to...
- 250 g basmati rice
- 1 bunch green asparagus (450 g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 400 g salmon fillet (sushi quality)
- 50 g rocket
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Slice away the base (1-2 cm) of the asparagus and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with the olive oil and scatter over the salt. Place the baking tray in the middle of the oven and bake for approx. 7 minutes.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes. Boil the eggs for 6 minutes, shock the eggs in cold water and peel them. Slice the eggs. Slice the salmon in 1 cm cubes.
- Divide the rice over 4 bowls. Divide the asparagus, cherry tomatoes, eggs, salmon, rocket and soy sauce over the bowls. Scatter with the sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper.
- Tip: Not a fan of salmon? This poké bowl is also very tasty with tinned tuna.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 630 kcal
- 37 g
- 28 g
- 6 g
- 56 g
- 4 g
- 4 g