Clafoutis is a delicious baked French dessert of fruit. This recipe combines the sweet pastry with the sharp freshness of physalis berries. For a real
wow effect, serve the clafoutis lukewarm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Directly to...
- 30 g butter+ extra for greasing
- 400 g physalis
- 75 g flour
- 4 tbsp fine caster sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml full milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Cake tin approx. 24 cm ø
- Preheat the oven to 190 ˚C. Grease the cake tin with butter.
- Remove the papery husk from the physalis berries and rinse them. Arrange the berries over the base of the cake tin.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Sieve the flour into a bowl and mix with 1 pinch of salt, the sugar and cinnamon. Add the eggs, milk and melted butter and beat with the mixer. Add the vanilla extract last and beat again. Continue beating until the batter is smooth. Pour over the berries.
- Place the clafoutis in the middle of the oven and bake for 30 minutes until golden and cooked. Serve lukewarm.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 145 kcal
- 5 g
- 6 g
- 3 g
- 17 g
- 10 g
- 1 g