Passion fruit cheesecake
This cheesecake has a lovely summery, tropical flavour. The combination of cream cheese, passion fruit and a delicious biscuit base are best friends on a plate!
- 100 g butter
- 260 g ginger biscuits
- 50 g brittle (hazelnut crisp)
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 600g MonChou cream cheese
- 200 g white chocolate
- 1 lime
- 6 passion fruits
- Easter eggs to garnish (optional)
- Springform approx. 24 cm
- Baking paper
- Food processor (or freezer bag and rolling pin)
- Line the base of the springform with baking paper. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Place the biscuits in the blender and blitz to a fine crumble, or put them in the freezer bag and bang with the rolling pin until the biscuits have crumbled. Add the melted butter to the crumbled biscuits, add the brittle and mix well.
- Spread the mixture over the base of the springform and press it down well with the back of a spoon. Put the springform in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Whip the cream with the mixer until almost stiff. Beat the MonChou with the mixer in a large bowl. Melt the chocolate au bain-marie and gently spoon through the MonChou. Stir in the whipped cream. Squeeze the lime and add juice to taste. Halve 3 passion fruits and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Add to the MonChou mixture. Spread the cream mixture over the base of the cheesecake and leave to set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Halve the rest of the passion fruits and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Divide the flesh over the cheesecake. Garnish with the Easter eggs if you wish.
No waste tip: Scrub the lime and zest the peel. Add the zest to the cream cheese. Even more zingy flavour!
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 495 kcal
- 6 g
- 38 g
- 24 g
- 31 g
- 24 g
- 1 g