Oatmeal tart with mixed berries
- 6 tbsp coconut oil + extra to grease
- 150 g oatmeal
- 90 g almond flour
- 60 g grated coconut
- 3 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
- 100 ml (plant-based) milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 sheets of gelatine
- 1 can coconut milk (400 ml)
- 200 g white chocolate
- cake tin with loose base approx. 26 cm ø
- baking paper (or zip lock bag)
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C. Grease the cake tin with coconut oil.
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan and pour into a mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients for the base. Combine to create a smooth dough. Spoon the dough into the cake tin. Press into the edges. Place the cake time in the middle of the oven. Bake until the base is golden brown for approx. 15 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, soak the sheets of gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes. Heat the coconut milk in a saucepan. Finely chop the chocolate and place in a bowl. Pour in the hot coconut milk and stir until all the chocolate has melted. Add the squeezed gelatine and stir until it has dissolved. Place in the fridge until needed.
- Divide this filling over the cooled tart base. Smooth the top. Decorate the cake with the berries.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 490 kcal
- 8 g
- 36 g
- 25 g
- 32 g
- 22 g
- 4 g