Green curry with prawns
- 150 g pandan rice
- 1 habanero chilli
- 1 red onion
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1- 2 tbsp Thai curry paste (or more to taste)
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 200 g large, raw, unpeeled prawns
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Halve the habanero pepper lengthwise, remove the seeds and slice the flesh into half rings. Slice the onion into thin wedges. Zest the peel of the lime. Squeeze the juice.
- Heat the coconut oil in the wok. Stir-fry the curry paste, onion and half of the pepper on a high heat for 2 minutes. Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Add the prawns. Simmer the curry gently for about 4 minutes until the prawns turn pink. Season the curry with the lime zest and juice. Scatter with the rest of the habanero pepper. Serve the curry with the rice.
- Tip: add mange tout or sugar snaps and sprinkle with fresh coriander and roughly chopped peanuts.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 630 kcal
- 21 g
- 31 g
- 27 g
- 65 g
- 4 g
- 3 g