Dragon fruit with melon and raw ham
Next level luxury with ham and melon. Two varieties of melon topped with dragon fruit. Make sure the melon is well chilled. A perfect side dish at a BBQ.
- 40 g pine nuts
- 2 dragon fruit
- ½ baby watermelon
- ½ cantaloupe melon
- 75 g mixed salad leaves
- 100 g Parma ham
- 125 g EAT ME pomegranate seeds
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp wood matured balsamic vinegar
- Melon drill
- Heat a dry frying pan and roast the pine nuts on medium heat in about 3 minutes until golden brown. Cool on a plate.
- Halve the dragon fruit and reserve half a fruit as a garnish. Use the melon baller to scoop balls from the other halves, or remove the skin and slice the flesh into cubes. Also scoop out balls from the two melons - or cube or slice the flesh.
- Divide the salad leaves over four plates. Arrange the fruit and ham over the leaves Scatter with the pomegranate seeds and pine nuts and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Garnish with the remaining dragon fruit.
Vegetarian tip: Replace the ham with buffalo mozzarella or feta.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 360 kcal
- 11 g
- 19 g
- 4 g
- 34 g
- 27 g
- 4 g