Making your own tartlets is almost as much fun as eating them! Almost. These tartlets are very easy to prepare! If you can't find a ready-made pastry cream (thick custard), use a thick vanilla yoghurt or whipped cream instead. The sweet cream balances the sweet and sour of the blackberries.
- Directly to...
- 4 slices of puff pastry (defrosted)
- 1 egg
- 150 g pastry cream, vanilla yoghurt or whipped cream
- 125 g blackberries
- 8 sprigs mint
- Baking paper
- 6 cm pastry cutter
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Use the cutter (or a glass) to cut out two circles from each slice of puff pastry. Place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Beat the egg and brush the puff pastry with the egg.
- Bake the pastry for about 20 minutes until golden brown and cooked. Cool on a wire rack.
- Slice each puff pastry case in half to create a base and a lid. Spread the base with the cream and arrange the blackberries on top. Top with the pastry lid. Garnish with a mint leaf.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 105 kcal
- 3 g
- 5 g
- 3 g
- 12 g
- 4 g
- 1 g