Treat yourself to a crispy roll - a whole different level than an ordinary cheese sandwich! And it will keep you going for longer. Packed with flavour and an energy boost too!
- Directly to...
- 2 (wholewheat) rolls
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of smoked chicken fillet
- salt and pepper
- Slice the rolls in half. Spread them with mayonnaise.
- Slice the avocado all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone, scoop the flesh out of the skin with a spoon. Thinly slice the flesh lengthwise. Slice the tomato.
- Fill the rolls with the lettuce, chicken fillet, tomato and avocado. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Variation tip: Replace the chicken fillet with 2 slices of crispy fried bacon for a tasty salty crunch. Or, for a vegetarian version, leave out the chicken and sprinkle with some roughly chopped smoked almonds for the same salty crunch but meat-free.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 475 kcal
- 13 g
- 35 g
- 5 g
- 23 g
- 5 g
- 8 g