Avocado filled with chicken-pesto salad
This dish makes a delicious addition to a brunch, but is also an ideal starter. The dish is easy to prepare and ready in an instant.
- Directly to...
- Lunch, Starter, Side dish, Brunch
- 4 persons
- 15 min. preparation
- 265 kcal Nutrition Value
- Gluten free Low in carbohydrates
- 200 g smoked chicken fillet
- 2 avocados
- 4 tsp green pesto
- 4 mixed salad leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- blender or hand blender
- Slice the chicken into small cubes.
- Cut the avocados all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone, scoop the flesh out of the skin with a spoon and cut the flesh into cubes. Reserve the skins.
- Mix the avocado in a bowl with the chicken and the pesto.
- Slice the tomato.
- Fill the 4 avocado skins with the chicken-pesto salad. Garnish with a salad leaf and some tomato slices.
Garnish tip: Add an elegant touch by garnishing the dish with an EAT ME edible flower.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 265 kcal
- 14 g
- 21 g
- 3 g
- 3 g
- 3 g
- 5 g