Tagliatelle with avocado and salmon
Fresh tagliatelle with avocado, salmon and spinach will certainly surprise you. The flavour combination of these ingredients is perfect, and the dish is a real nutrient boost.
- Directly to...
- 350 g fresh tagliatelle
- 2 avocados
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 10 g fresh basil
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g spinach
- 300 g salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- Blender or hand blender
- Cook the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the package. Drain.
- Cut the avocados all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone and scoop the flesh out of the skin. Roughly chop the garlic.
- Put the avocado, garlic, basil, cheese and 1 tbsp of olive oil into the blender, or blend with the hand blender until you have a smooth sauce.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large frying pan, add the spinach in stages and let it shrink. Add the tagliatelle and avocado sauce and stir gently, turn down the heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pat the salmon fillets dry with kitchen paper and season with salt and pepper. Heat the rest of the olive oil in another frying pan. Fry the salmon until just cooked in about 5 minutes. Turn the salmon halfway.
- Divide the tagliatelle with the spinach over 4 plates and serve the salmon on top.
Tip: Prefer chicken or a vegetarian version? This dish is also delicious with fried chicken breast or vegetarian sausages.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 770 kcal
- 36 g
- 47 g
- 9 g
- 47 g
- 3 g
- 8 g