Sweet potato fries with avocado dip
These fries are finger licking good. And the different coloured sweet potatoes make them a feast for the eyes! Dip the fries in the avocado dip and enjoy!
- Directly to...
- 1 kg (coloured) sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- (sea) salt and pepper
- blender or hand blender
- baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and slice them into 1.5 cm thick batons. Divide the sweet potatoes over a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake the sweet potatoes in the oven for about 20 minutes until cooked and crunchy.
- Slice the avocado all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone, scoop the flesh from the skin with a spoon and put in the blender or in the bowl of the hand blender. Press the garlic and add to the avocado with the mayonnaise and pepper. Blend to create a smooth dip. Serve the dip with the sweet potato.
Variation tip: For an extra spicy dip flavour, add a little wasabi (from a tube).
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 470 kcal
- 4 g
- 24 g
- 3 g
- 55 g
- 15 g
- 8 g