Spicy chicken with rice noodles
- 1 cayenne pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 400 g chicken breast
- 200 g broccoli
- 1 cucumber
- 200 g rice noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Halve cayenne pepper lengthwise, remove the seeds and finely slice the flesh. Finely slice the garlic. Slice the lemongrass into 4 cm chunks Place in a shallow bowl and add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Slice the chicken into 2 cm chunks. Add to the bowl and stir. Leave the meat to marinate until use.
- Meanwhile, slice the broccoli into small florets. Slice the cucumber into strips.
- Cook the rice noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a wok. Stir-fry the chicken with the marinade in approx. 5 minutes until golden brown and cooked. Remove the meat from the wok. Remove the lemongrass (it is very tough).
- Heat the rest of the sesame oil in the wok and stir fry the broccoli on a high heat for 4 minutes. Add the cucumber and the rest of the soy sauce. Stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Serve the rice noodles, chicken and vegetables in 4 bowls.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 395 kcal
- 30 g
- 10 g
- 2 g
- 45 g
- 2 g
- 3 g