Salad with green mini asparagus
Did you know that mini green asparagus and strawberries make a scrumptious combination? These mini asparagus have a subtle flavour and make an ideal salad ingredient. This summer salad is guaranteed to please!
- Directly to...
- Cook the asparagus in approx. 2 minutes until just tender. Rinse them under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Remove the crowns from the strawberries. Slice the strawberries in half.
- Slice the avocado all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Spoon out the stone. Remove the stone, scoop the flesh out of the skin and cut into slices.
- Divide the lamb's lettuce over 4 plates. Halve the asparagus. Arrange the asparagus halves, strawberries and ham over the salad.
- Roughly chop the pecans and sprinkle them over the salad. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
Prefer not to use meat? Replace the ham with Parmesan cheese flakes.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 255 kcal
- 9 g
- 20 g
- 3 g
- 8 g
- 7 g
- 4 g