Quinoa salad with pomegranate
Perfect as a light salad. Or for lunch. This salad is ideal to prepare in advance and enjoy the next day.
- Directly to...
- 150 g quinoa
- ½ cucumber
- 1 tart apple
- 10 g chives
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp honey or agave syrup
- 1 pack cress
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the package.
- In the meantime, slice the cucumber into small cubes. Slice the unpeeled apple into small cubes. Finely chop the chives.
- Cut off the top of the pomegranate. Cut through the shell at the segments and break the fruit open. Remove the seeds and collect the juice.
- Make a dressing of the olive oil, mustard, honey. Add pomegranate juice to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the quinoa with the pomegranate seeds, apple, cucumber and chives. Drizzle with the dressing and scatter over the cress.
Tip: Want a bit more bite? Then add 100 g of baby spinach.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 260 kcal
- 6 g
- 10 g
- 1 g
- 34 g
- 12 g
- 5 g