- 2 tbsp olive oil + extra to grease
- 6 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 courgette
- 1 onion
- 1 red sweet pepper
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1.5 tps dried Herbes de Provence
- 200 g mangetout
- 4 eggs
- 200 ml cooking cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp (smoked) paprika powder
- 200 g Bleu d' Auvergne
- Salt and pepper
- Quiche form of approx. 26 cm
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Grease the quiche form with olive oil.
- Slightly defrost the sheets of puff pastry. Line the quiche form with the pastry. Prick the base with a fork. Place in the middle of the oven and bake until the pastry is pale brown for approx. 10 minutes.
- Slice the courgette into 1 cm cubes. Finely chop the onion. Halve the sweet pepper, remove the seeds and slice the flesh into 1 cm cubes. Slice the mushrooms.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the onion on a medium heat for 3 minutes. Add the courgette, sweet pepper, mushrooms and Herbes de Provence and fry for 5 minutes. Leave to cool slightly.
- Cook the mangetout in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking process.
- Beat the eggs with a whisk with the cooking cream, flour and paprika powder. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the vegetables and mangetout over the base of the quiche. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Crumble the cheese over the top of the quiche. Bake the quiche in the middle of the oven for about 30 minutes until golden brown and cooked.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 765 kcal
- 28 g
- 53 g
- 31 g
- 41 g
- 9 g
- 6 g