Fresh figs stuffed with Parma ham
Have you ever combined fresh figs with Parma ham? It is a perfect combination of sweet and salty. Super easy and looks amazing. Delicious with drinks.
- Directly to...
- Appetisers and snacks
- 4 pieces
- 10 min. preparation
- 90 kcal Nutrition Value
- Gluten free Low in carbohydrates
- 4 figs
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- 75 g cream cheese with chives
- Piping bag with serrated nozzle
- Cut the figs crosswise from the top, halfway down the fruit. Gently push the fig open. Loosely roll each slice of Parma ham and insert into the figs.
- Fill the piping bag with the cream cheese and pipe rosettes on top of the Parma ham.
Tip: Replace the cream cheese with a small chunk of blue-vein cheese or a halved mini-mozzarella. Drizzle the mozzarella with a fresh extra virgin olive oil and season with pepper.
Nutrition value per piece
- 90 kcal
- 5 g
- 3 g
- 2 g
- 10 g
- 10 g
- 1 g