Fig, avocado and pomegranate salad
By preparing your salad as a wreath, you really get into the Christmas spirit. Especially if you like the salad in beautiful green, red and white colours, just like the way we made it.
- Squeeze the lime and put the juice in a bowl together with the olive oil, honey and mustard. Stir until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut off the top of the pomegranate and cut through the skin over the veins. Break the fruit open and take out the pomegranate seeds.
- Cut the avocado all the way around, going as deep as the stone. Twist until you can pull the 2 halves apart. Remove the stone, scoop the flesh from the skin with a spoon and cut it into thin slices across the width.
- Cut the figs in half and pull the burrata in coarse pieces.
- Take a large, flat dish or plate and place a small bowl in the center. Spread the lettuce around it. Equally divide the pomegranate seeds, avocado, figs and burrata on top. Sprinkle with the pistachio and pecan nuts and take the bowl off the plate.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 925 kcal
- 15 g
- 78 g
- 20 g
- 36 g
- 32 g
- 10 g