Avocado, chicken and mango wrap
Want to enjoy a refreshing meal? Then choose an easy to make avocado, chicken and mango wrap. Add a chicken schnitzel to give the wrap an extra crispy texture. It tastes even better with added rocket leaves and chilli sauce!
- Directly to...
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 crispy chicken schnitzel
- 2 wholemeal wraps
- 3 tbsp chilli sauce
- A handful of rocket leaves
1. Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan. Fry the chicken schnitzel until golden brown. Slice the chicken schnitzel into strips.
2. Cut the avocados all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone and scoop the flesh out of the skin with a spoon. Slice the flesh into strips.
3. Cut the mango into two halves along the stone. Score each half into thin strips without cutting through the skin. Press the skin inside out and cut the strips off and cut into cubes. Or use a mango slicer.
4. Heat up the wraps in a frying pan. Add the chilli sauce, avocado, mango, rocket and chicken schnitzel to the wrap.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 522 kcal
- 21 g
- 27 g
- 45 g
- 43 g
- 0 g
- 8 g