Truffle potato salad with avocado
Fancy trying a unusual salad variation? This salad with avocado, lime, truffle potato and peas is a perfect choice. It combines layers of flavour that deliver a superb taste sensation. Creamy avocado, zingy lime and the sweetness of peas.
- Directly to...
- Peel the truffle potatoes and slice into 1 cm cubes. Cook with a pinch of salt in boiling water for about 6- 7 minutes until just tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Cook the peas in boiling water for about 3 minutes until just tender. Drain and rinse under cold water (to stop the cooking process). Put the peas and the truffle potato in a bowl.
- Thinly slice the cayenne pepper and finely chop the parsley. Zest the peel of the lime. Squeeze the juice. Add the cayenne pepper, parsley and lime zest to the bowl. Stir the olive oil through the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the avocados all the way around the stone. Twist the two halves apart. Remove the stone and scoop the flesh out of the skin with a spoon. Slice thinly lengthwise and fan out the slices in 4 equal portions. Arrange the avocado fans on four plates.
- Divide the truffle potato salad over the fans and sprinkle with extra pepper.
Tip: This is a great salad to prepare in advance. Add the parsley and make the avocado fans just before serving.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 420 kcal
- 6 g
- 31 g
- 4 g
- 25 g
- 3 g
- 9 g