Creamy tartlets with pineapple- strawberry
- 5 sheets of gelatine
- 400 g strawberries
- 150 g icing sugar
- 100 ml strawberry liqueur
- 10- 14 sponge fingers
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 250 g mascarpone
- 100 g pineapple- strawberries (Pineberries)
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint
- blender (optional)
- 8 6-8 cm high cake rings ø
- Soak the sheets of gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the crowns from the 300 g of strawberries and mash them finely (or purée the strawberries in the blender). Bring half the strawberry purée and half the icing sugar with the liqueur to the boil in a saucepan.
- Add the squeezed gelatine and stir until it has dissolved. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the rest of the strawberry purée and icing sugar and allow to cool (place the pan in a bowl of cold water or in the fridge).
- Chop the sponge fingers roughly. Rinse the baking rings with water. Do not dry them. Place the baking rings on a baking tray or serving tray lined with baking paper. Divide the sponge fingers over the rings and press down firmly until smooth on top.
- Beat the cream and mascarpone with the mixer in a mixing bowl until stiff. Gently fold the cooled strawberry purée through the mixture. Divide the strawberry cream over the base of the tarts. Place in the fridge and leave to firm up for approx. 4 hours Remove the cake rings. Garnish the tartlets with the rest of the strawberries, pineapple strawberries and mint.
- Kids tip: make the dish suitable for kids? Replace the liqueur with strawberry syrup or 50 g strawberry jam diluted with 50 ml water.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 350 kcal
- 5 g
- 19 g
- 13 g
- 34 g
- 31 g
- 1 g