Cheese board with papaja chutney
Selection of cheeses and garnishes of your choice, such as
- Goat brie
- Buchette cendrée (young, soft goat cheese in ash)
- Bleu d’Auvergne
- Port Salut
- Walnuts, pecans, fig bread, crackers, fresh figs and grapes
- Halve the papaya lengthwise. Remove the seeds with a spoon and scoop out the flesh. Slice the flesh into small chunks.
- Halve the pepper, remove the seeds and finely slice the flesh and the ginger.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Fry the ginger and pepper on a medium heat for 3 minutes. Add the papaya and 50 ml of water. Bring to the boil. Simmer gently on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze the lime. Add the lime juice and honey to the pan. Remove the chutney from the heat. Leave to cool to room temperature. Season with salt. Put in the fridge until needed.
- Make up the cheese board using the various types of cheese and garnishes. Serve with the papaya chutney.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 80 kcal
- 0 g
- 4 g
- 1 g
- 11 g
- 10 g
- 1 g