Carambola is a super exotic fruit that is often used in desserts. We have made an amazing recipe called: carambola carpaccio. Doesn't it look festive?
- 4 carambolas
- 15 g fresh curly parsley
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. coconut or agave syrup
- 2 apples
- 2 chicory heads
- 25 slices of Coppa Di Parma
- Thinly slice the carambola and divide them among 4 plates.
- Finely chop the parsley. Mix the olive oil, lime juice and coconut or agave syrup into a smooth dressing. Stir in the parsley. Drizzle the dressing on the carambola.
- Cut the apples in half and remove the cores. Cut the flesh into thin strips. Remove the chicory leaves and place 5 chicory leaves on each plate. Fill them with a slice of Coppa and place the apple on top.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 470 kcal
- 19 g
- 29 g
- 8 g
- 31 g
- 27 g
- 5 g