Have you always wanted to make a trifle? Why not try this one with plums, yoghurt, and biscuits. Delicious for dessert or for a festive weekend breakfast (replace the biscuits and peanuts with granola or muesli). The plums give the trifle an extra fresh taste.
- 6 plums
- 450 g jam sugar
- 100 g multigrain biscuits
- 70 g unsalted peanuts
- 30 g butter
- 400 g Greek yoghurt 0%
- Halve 4 plums, remove the stones and cut into pieces. Put them in a saucepan with the jam sugar and slowly bring to the boil. Leave to simmer for 5 minutes. Stir well every now and then. Remove from the heat and leave to cool completely in the fridge.
- Coarsely chop the biscuits and peanuts.
- Halve the remaining plums, remove the stone and cut the flesh into thin wedges.
- Heat the butter in a small frying pan and fry the plums over medium heat for about 5 minutes until soft. Leave to cool.
- Spoon a layer of plum jam into a glass, followed by layers of yoghurt, jam, yoghurt, jam, yoghurt and then divide the biscuits, peanuts and baked plums on top. Repeat with 3 more glasses.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 420 kcal
- 16 g
- 19 g
- 7 g
- 44 g
- 30 g
- 5 g