The smell of a warm crumble may transport you back to your childhood, but the taste of this crumble will certainly be a surprise! Mango brings an extremely exotic twist to a classic dessert. Round off each dinner perfectly with this stunningly delicious dessert.
- 125 g + 30 g caster sugar
- 250 g flour
- 125 g + 25 g cold butter
- 3 mangoes
- 4 oven dishes ca. 12 cm
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Mix 125 g of sugar with the flour and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Cut 125 g of butter into cubes and add to the bowl. Quickly knead into a dough that clings together. Put the dough in the fridge until needed.
- Cut the mango into two halves along the stone. Score each half into squares without cutting through the skin. Turn out the halves with your thumb and slice off the cubes. Or use a mango slicer.
- Melt the rest of the butter in a pan. Add the mango with the rest of the sugar. Heat until the sugar is dissolved. Divide the mango over the 4 oven dishes. Crumble the dough over the filling and bake the crumble for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
Tip: No small oven dishes? Then use a large oven dish of approx. 22 cm and extend the baking time by 5 minutes.
Tip: Serve the crumble with some crème fraîche or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 550 kcal
- 7 g
- 21 g
- 13 g
- 80 g
- 51 g
- 5 g