Ice lollies with kiwi and strawberries
Fancy a summer treat? These fruity ice lollies with kiwi and strawberries make a refreshing snack. Why not let the kids join in and make the lollies together?
- Directly to...
- Dessert, Snacks, Appetisers and snacks
- 4 persons
- 30 min. preparation 8 hours waiting time
- 150 kcal Nutrition Value
- Gluten free Lactose free
- 3 kiwis
- 200 g strawberries
- 100 g caster sugar
- 100 ml water
- Blender or hand blender
- 4 ice lolly moulds
- Bring 100 ml of water with the sugar to the boil. Stir until all the sugar crystals have dissolved and simmer for 3 minutes. Allow the syrup to cool completely.
- Remove the crowns from the strawberries. Purée them in the blender or in the bowl of the hand blender until smooth. Add half of the syrup to the purée and mix well. Pour into a jug.
- Peel the kiwis and slice them. Purée them in the blender or in the bowl of the hand blender until smooth. Add the rest of the syrup to the purée and mix well. Pour into a jug.
- Fill each ice cream mould with a layer of kiwi purée. Put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until the purée is firm enough. Pour a layer of strawberry purée on top of the layer of kiwi purée. Put the moulds back in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Repeat until all the purée has been used. Insert the ice lolly sticks halfway through. Place the moulds in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
Tip: Too much hassle making the layers? Just make lollies with two layers!
Nutrition value per person/bite
- 150 kcal
- 1 g
- 1 g
- 0 g
- 34 g
- 33 g
- 2 g